Adobe AEM Senior Developer
Remote, Switzerland, Kosovo, Nigeria, Belarus or India
We are Pixel Plus - a digital accelerator that develops platforms that really matter and make a difference. Our credo is to uncompromisingly strive for an outstanding customer experience and provide the best solutions to our demanding clients.
Our team of over 40 experienced thinkers & makers spans across 5 countries and we proudly work with a wide client-base, from local startups to global brands and from SportsTech to the Media Industry. As a fast-growing Swiss company, we are looking for an Adobe AEM Senior Developer to strengthen our team.
Pixel Plus offers you a unique opportunity to play a central role in a high-growth company at an early stage of an exciting journey. We provide our teammates the space to take responsibility & ownership and to individually shape their careers within a laid-back startup atmosphere, but with a performance-driven culture at its core. You are not just one of many, you directly contribute and create.
Joining Pixel Plus means
- Taking over responsibility by independently developing outstanding features
- Closely communicating with our clients, partners and teammates to find innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Being creative and coming up with new ideas how we can continuously improve our platform.
- Contributing to projects for clients and partners all over the world.
- Working in an experienced team of great specialists and learning from them daily.
- Enjoying flex-time and flex-place: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home.
- Working on the best equipment: We will provide you with state-of-the-art equipment to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of direct hands-on experience working with AEM 6.x web content management systems
- Must currently or most recently worked in and served in AEM Development role and capacity, involved in the integration of AEM.
- Minimum of 3 years' of demonstrated experience in the development, integration, implementation and deployment of AEM foundational concepts and components
- Must possess a solid understanding with demonstrated experience using all of Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., as well as the AEM development and deployment processes.
- Must possess strong knowledge, understanding and experience of SPA SDK features, AEM Model.json, sling models, and content as a service model.
- HTML/CSS3 knowledge
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Real-world Git experience
- Knowledge of testing
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
Nice to haves
- Adobe AEM as a Cloud experience
- Know-how in Adobe DAM, Adobe Target, Adobe Forms and Adobe Analytics
- A great workplace with cool international colleagues and flat hierarchies where everyone is heard
- We support your professional and personal development by providing you space to grow and shape your profile/career
- Recognition for innovation and excellence - We let our people shine bright
- Flexible working hours: No size fits all - morning person or night owl, we offer the flexibility to choose.
- Various internal initiatives: Social activities, webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Pixel Plus AG